Ready to improve?
Take the challenge, fix your mistakes and you could win a prize! Joining the challenge is only $1.00!
I created this short course to help you learn about the 10 most common mistakes made by English learners; study these grammar points; improve your English grammar!
By completing this course you will:
Learn about the 10 most common grammar mistakes that English learners make.
Find out which areas of grammar you feel confident with and are good at!
Understand which areas of grammar you need to improve (so you know what topics you need to spend more time studying).
Be eligible to win! Every month Emma will choose a student who has successfully completed the challenge and reward them with a prize! To be in the running, all you need to do is take the challenge!
Winners will be contact by email.
Grammar Challenge Course Structure
Available in days
days after you enroll
- #1 Understand uncountable nouns! (15:50)
- #2 Know your irregular verbs! (14:12)
- #3 Do your verbs and subjects agree? (13:37)
- #4 Auxiliary verbs: do | be | have (10:43)
- #5 Forming questions correctly (10:13)
- #6 Articles: a | an | the (17:40)
- #7 Prepositions: in | on | at | by (30:48)
- #8 Getting Present Perfect.. Perfect! (13:22)
- #9 Present Perfect or Past Simple? (13:42)
- #10 Adjust your adjectives! -ed or -ing? (8:33)
- Last Step: Enter the Competition!